HILLTOP CASTLES FEATURES:
- 11th century Castle 7 bedrooms with ensuite bathroom (15 beds) + 2 guest bathrooms – main house
- 11th century Tower 4 apartments (8 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms – 15 beds) – guest house
- Team of dedicated staff among there is a concierge and an amazing chef
All bedrooms feature:
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
- Rooms and bathrooms have complete sets of linen, towels, hairdryer, and “Floris” bath set including soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and body lotion.
- Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and rain shower or whirlpool bathtub (castle); shower or bathtub (Tower apartments)
- High quality sheets and towels
- Safe box
- Mini fridge (castle bedrooms) – Tower apartments feature full kitchens
- Flat TV (castle master bedrooms and Tower apartments)
Furthermore the villa-castles feature:
- Billiard room
- Smart TV with satellite SKY channels
- WI-FI internet access throughout house and grounds
- Modern telecommunications conveniences — wireless internet, fax, pc, scanner/printer/copier, flat screen televisions, blue ray, stereo with CD player
- Air-conditioning in the castle panoramic dining veranda
- Living Areas with working fireplaces
- Jasmine covered panoramic dining room
- Large gathering castle roof terrace with views of the Tiber valley and sorrounding hills
- Meeting room with a full office corner (pc, printer, scanner, fax)
- 18th century consecrated Church (seats 70), that could be a good choice for celebrations, meetings, concerts and art exibitions. Mass and blessings are available on request. For meetings, any kind of modern equipment is available on request.
- House exceptionally fully equipped kitchen with professional dishwasher, volcanic stone grill, 2 owens, refrigerators and freezer
- Fire alarm and carbon monoxide detector in the kitchen
- Bar lounge with ice maker, professional Nespresso coffee machine, fridge and professional glass washer
- House laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron, ironboard, steamer
- Cribs and highchairs
- Firewood supply for fireplaces
- 1500-acre private historic estate and nature reserve with a working farm (590 hectares)
- A walled garden with 1.5 acre of enclosed manicured garden, vegetable garden, bothanic garden, lavender rows, pomegranate bushes, olive trees, and lawns in addition to the outdoor pool, designed by the famous Tuscan landscape designer Mario Margheriti.
- A 1 acre terraced garden with fig trees, oak trees, lawns and a monumental bay tree.
- The remainder of the estate is made up of 545 acres of plain (Tiber valley), with sunflower, wheat, corn and tobacco plantations and 900 hill acres with over 3000 olive trees, small lakes, meadows and forest reserve (ideal for walking and biking, doing yoga and meditation, wildlife watching and photography, and mushroom and truffle hunting in season)
- Outdoor swimming pool: 120 sqm infinite panoramic saltwater. with stunning views of the Tiber valley; 14 x 7.5 metres, depht 1.48 m – it has all the security features requested by the Italian Law
- Pool also features: large wooden shelter, outdoor furniture with sofa and sunbeds with fluffy cushions, shower, telephone
- Cozy dining castle inner courtyard
- Tower large panoramic terrace with stunning view of the Tiber valley and surrounding hills
- Glorious outdoor living areas in the gardens, panoramic terrace & pool area, with views of the Tiber valley
- 2 fully equipped stone BBQs, one set outside the castle panoramic veranda on the eastern corner of the walled garden, the other at the Tower terraced garden, enjoying majestic views of the Tiber valley below the hill and twinkling lights on the surrounding hills
- Children’s playground with swing, slope slide, springers, see-saw and sand play
- Bocce ball court
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Mountain bikes for adults and children with helmets
- Trails in the private 1500-acre Bagnara estate for walking, jogging and cycling, with picnic areas.
- Private parking areas
- Helicopters are able to land directly on the Estate, in the valley near the property offices.