FOR LARGE GROUPS, APARTMENTS AT THE NEARBY MEDEIVAL TOWER CAN BE RENTED IN ADDITION TO THE PIEVE SAN QUIRICO CASTLE.
4 apartments located in the nearby Tower (11th century historic house) are available on request (15 extra beds). They can be rented only in addition to the Pieve San Quirico castle.
The “Bagnara Tower” is a prime example of a Medieval Historical Residence (11th century). It sits on the top of the hill 150 meters away from the Pieve San Quirico castle.
Leading architects have put together 4 independent apartments + a separate single bedroom (15 beds):
- The Joker (25 sq.m. – sleeps 2) – on the ground floor, with entrance from the Tower square.
- The Vassal (69 sq. m. – sleeps 4/5) – on the ground floor.
- The Lady (57 sq.m. – sleeps 4) – on the 1st floor.
- The Knight (81 sq. m. – sleeps 4) – entrance on the 2nd floor, with bedrooms on the 3rd and 4th floor of the Tower.
- Separate single bedroom with bathroom (sleeps 1) – on the 1st floor.
On the ground floor of the Tower there is a common living room with sofas.
Furnished with antiques and elegant fabrics, rooms come with every modern comfort. Some have barrel vaulted ceilings, terracotta floors, working fireplaces and Romanesque windows, in addition to satellite TV, telephone, WIFI and plenty of soft towels. All spaces enjoy sweeping views onto the Umbrian countryside.
All Tower Apartments bedrooms feature AC.
For outdoor relaxation, the Tower provides a splendid panoramic terrace equipped with lounging furniture, and a 3.000 sqm terraced garden, with roses, fig trees, olive trees and a monumental Laurel oak. There is a covered parking area, outer lighting and a fully equipped barbecue area.