For large groups who need more than the 15 beds at the Pieve San Quirico castle, 4 apartments located in the nearby Tower (11th Century Historic House) are available on request (15 extra beds).
The ‘Bagnara Tower‘ is a prime example of a Medieval Historical Residence; it sits on the top of the hill 200 meters away from the Pieve San Quirico castle.
Leading architects have put together 4 independent apartments + a separate single bedroom (15 beds):
- The Joker (25 sq.m. – sleeps 2) – on the ground floor, with entrance from the Tower square.
- The Vassal (69 sq. m. – sleeps 4/5) – on the ground floor.
- The Lady (57 sq.m. – sleeps 4) – on the 1st floor.
- The Knight (81 sq. m. – sleeps 4) – entrance on the 2nd floor, with bedrooms on the 3rd and 4th floor of the Tower.
- Separate single bedroom with bathroom (sleeps 1) – on the 1st floor.
On the ground floor of the Tower there is a common living room with sofas.
Furnished with antiques and elegant fabrics, rooms come with every modern comfort. Some have barrel vaulted ceilings, terracotta floors, working fireplaces and Romanesque windows, in addition to satellite TV, telephone, WIFI and plenty of soft towels. All spaces enjoy sweeping views onto the Umbrian countryside.
For outdoor relaxation, the Tower provides a splendid panoramic terrace equipped with lounging furniture, and a 1000 sqm terraced garden, with roses, fig trees, olive trees and a monumental Laurel oak. There is a covered parking area, outer lighting and a fully equipped barbecue area.
The Tower comes with the same services of the nearby Pieve San Quirico castle. All meals are served at the castle.